[Python-Dev] Where to put the PEPs? (was: Re: Python-dev summary: July 1-15)

Donald Beaudry Donald Beaudry <donb@init.com>
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:44:47 -0400

Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com> wrote,
> Okay, someone has to admit ignorance.  Might as well be me. ;-)
>
>   1. How can I tell if my .ssh/identity file has been encrypted?
>   2. If it hasn't, how do I encrypt it?
>
> When I run ssh-add, it prompts me for my passphrase.  Is that
> sufficient to suggest I have an encrypted identity file?

Yes.  You will only be asked for a passphrase if your identity is
encrypted.  I dont know the answer to your first two questions.

--
Donald Beaudry                                     Ab Initio Software Corp.
                                                   201 Spring Street