[Python-Dev] Patches

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:33:48 +0200

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 04:18:03PM +0300, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> > I'd personally like to hear some votes/opinions on the range literal patch,

> Didn't Guido urge you to check it in?

I have *no* idea :) The 'Right!' seemed to imply that, but I doubt he'd let
me check it in without *someone* reviewing it ;)

> > - Better error message with UnboundLocalError
> > Patch looks okay to me, and Tim already said he liked the idea.

> But it seems he had a quibble with the style -- so it's better to wait
> until he approves. I think we *should* assign it to him, and bug him
> about it. Any other opinions?

The style issue is history. The new version is style-conforming, I think,
asside from a small bug in the definition of the helper function (see the
comment, Paul ;) That doesn't mean Tim shouldn't check it first, though.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>