[Python-Dev] PEP 201 - Parallel iteration

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:38:32 +0200 (CEST)

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> > I just can't believe that we can't find a more intuitive name
> > for this function!
>
> ...and I cannot believe that you're trying to reopen this discussion
> once again :-(

:-) Sorry, but it was discussed during a short period of time (despite
the huge number of posts in that time slice) and I wasn't really available
for participating seriously in the discussion. So now I'm taking the
opportunity to read the PEP without much external pression, as well as
to say what I think and to think what I say.

Note that I suggested Barry to sumbit this PEP to a broader audience
for collection external opinions on all aspects of the PEP. If there
are several people with CS background that don't feel good with this
name, there's something wrong with it.

--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr