[Python-Dev] Python Enhancement Proposals (PEPs)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:07:01 -0400 (EDT)

    KY> Great.  Thanks for doing all this work!

Sure thing!

    KY> May i suggest small edits?

No.

...oh wait.  As editor my first response should always be an automatic
`no' (isn't that right Jeremy?).  But if you insist :)

    KY> These is has no sensible sentence, either. :) Barry is has no
    KY> sleep lately too?

Point good making nawpli gatch sensible snooperscope.  Rewritten for
stop making sense lessly.  Thanks!

    KY> "current undocumented" -> "currently undocumented"

Fixed.

    KY> Colons after "here" and "for-loop".

Fixed.

    | |     class _Marriage:
    | |         def __init__(self, args, kws):

    KY> Shouldn't that be "_Mawwage"?

Be glad I didn't include the _Consummate class.

    KY> I apologize... i'm having way too much fun at your expense.

It's a dirty job, but somebody needs to do it.  And Gordon's been too
quietly lately.

-Barry