[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Modules md5.h,2.5,2.6 md5c.c,2.3,2.4

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

Fredrik Lundh writes:
 > weren't you supposed to drop out of sight for a while?

  I did; I just poked my head round the corner when they were all
asleep!  ;-)  But I've been out of touch for most of the day, so
they've had as much of my time as they can handle for a couple of
hours.  Maybe I can get some of this email deleted!

 > besides, I'd assigned these patches to myself, and applied
 > them locally.  just thought I'd get some sleep before I checked
 > them in again.
 >
 > (iow, please check the patch archive before hacking along.
 > someone else might be working on the same thing)

  Ah, I'd checked the open patches, but was in too much of a rush.
Sorry!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>