[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Modules md5.h,2.5,2.6 md5c.c,2.3,2.4

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:46:36 +0200

I wrote:
> besides, I'd assigned these patches to myself, and applied
> them locally.  just thought I'd get some sleep before I checked
> them in again.
>=20
> (iow, please check the patch archive before hacking along.
> someone else might be working on the same thing)

oh, I see.  these patches were marked as "accepted", so they
didn't show up on the main page.

this is clearly a drawback of the "open =3D> accepted =3D> closed"
scheme; you have to check several places before you know if
something is being worked on...

(having an "all except closed, rejected, delete" selection would
be nice.  roundup can do that, of course ;-)

</F>