[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib urllib.py,1.96,1.97

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:25:19 -0400

Guido van Rossum <guido@beopen.com>:
> With your change that doesn't work any more, so I'd rather see you
> revert it back...

How do I do that in CVS-land?

BTW, this patch was mostly just a test to verify that my CVS access
mechanics work.  So I'm not miffed at being asked to back it out.

Also BTW, my access mechanics are a Python script called `forgetool'
that automates away a bunch of CVS housekeeping -- setting CVSROOT
properly on a per-project basis is one of the things it does.  I'll
write some docs and release it shortly.
--

The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and
wording of the second amendment to the Constitution of the United