[Python-Dev] [Fwd: Re: Splitting c.l.py...]

Sun, 9 Jul 2000 09:23:41 -0500 (CDT)

    >> As a partial solution, perhaps we could use some self-discipline and
    >> sometimes say "kick it to c.l.py".

    Michael> ....  I think it is important that comp.lang.python continues
    Michael> to have *some* interesting content, and that the impression is
    Michael> mantained that (reasonable) opinions expressed there are
    Michael> listened to, ....

Whatever happened to the c.l.py weekly summary?  David Ascher, Aaron Watters
& Fredrik Lundh I think were doing it for a long time.  It seems that with
the python-dev archives on the web that perhaps the weekly editor could
occasionally point toward specific threads to provide a high-signal
intersection of the two lists.  To expose interesting c.l.py threads to
python-dev folks who may not track the group closely any more, perhaps the
weekly summary could be posted here as well.

Skip