[Python-Dev] re: punctuation / spelling

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:32:10 -0400

Greg Wilson <gvwilson@nevex.com>:
> The best on-line writing style guide I know of is the one used by the The
> Economist:
>
> http://www.economist.com/editorial/freeforall/library/index_styleguide.html

I enthusiastically second this recommendation.  For American use their advice
is a touch British-flavored in the orthography department, but their
recommendations on grammar and style are impeccable.

The Economist is my favorite news magazine in the world.
--

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who
inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government,