[Python-Dev] Whither cursesmodule?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:27:08 -0500 (EST)

Skip Montanaro writes:
 > Soundex comes to mind.  I know Guido doesn't want to continue supporting
 > soundex.c.  On the plane from Spokane to SFO today I merged a couple
 > different Python versions I received from Tim & Fred ages ago.  If Tim, Fred
 > and I converge on a Python version, what happens?

  Count me converged on whatever you find useful re: soundex.  I
don't really care about it; that code was generated by my monkey
thread.  (I have a few background threads that do nothing but generate
random Python code; that was one product of all that, "Documenting
Python" was another.  ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>