[Python-Dev] distutils-sig/python-dev crosstalk

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:21:12 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Greg Ward wrote:
> Most recent threads on distutils-sig seem to have migrated to python-dev
> pretty quickly.  This means that a) there are python-dev people on
> distutils-sig (duh), b) they think what goes on there is important
> enough to interest the other core developers (good!), and c) they assume
> there are people on python-dev who are not also on distutils-sig.

Oh. One more thing.

Actually, what I am somewhat worried about is whether there was relevant
discussion on python-dev that should have been visible to the distutils
people. Not sure if there was, but that is always a potential problem.
Same with the recent xml-sig / python-dev crosstalk. Specifically, Paul
Prescod is not on python-dev, so he may have missed a response or two.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/