[Python-Dev] Writers wanted for Linux Journal Python special issue

Guido van Rossum guido@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:38:47 -0500

Linux Journal is preparing a special issue devoted to Python (actually
more like a pullout section or whatever I think).  They are looking
for writers, e.g. to write a piece about Python's history and/or an
introduction.  And probably anything else Python related.

If you're interested, please write to Marjorie Richardson
<mlr@ssc.com>, who is coordinating.  Also direct any questions to her.

This is for the June issue which will be on newsstands mid-May and
mailed to subscribers even earlier, I believe.  The deadline is
February 1st (magazine production takes forever!).