[Python-Dev] Linux Journal confirms evil rumor

James C. Ahlstrom jim@interet.com
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:33:51 -0500

I finally got around to reading the current Linux
Journal (which just keeps getting better and better)
and lo! there was a picture of a familiar face I just
couldn't quite....

Oh no!  Could it be true?  I heard rumors but I refused to
believe them until now.  The glasses are gone!  Guido now
looks like an investment banker!  The sky is falling!

Next will probably be a Python 1.6 as a 27 Meg DLL, and
a Python IPO.  Well, maybe not.  Now that I look more
closely, he is wearing a black and white and mustard
(??MUSTARD) T-shirt which says "You Need Python".

At least we ought to make him wear a name tag at IPC8.

JimA