[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Missing get0_signers in 0.17 and "header too long:asn1_lib.c" with 0.13 or 0.17 with p7m file

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at ICUBE.IT
Mon Jan 22 20:36:16 CET 2007

I'm sorry to post again on this topic. Reading from the changelog in
0.17 I understand get0_signer has been removed since its implementation
was wrong. Is there any plan to re-add it soon? Otherwise, could someone
provide hints on how it should be reimplemented in order to obtain a
proper behaviour and not crashing python anymore?

Regards
Marco