pythonOCC 0.2 released

jelle feringa jelleferinga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:53:33 CEST 2009

--- pythonOCC wo0.2 released ---

We're really pround to announce this new release, which is really a
huge step far from the previous one and closer to our main goal:
provide an easy-to-use, deploy, maintain and industrial quality python
CAD package. Here are the main changes:

'wo' stands for 'Whole OpenCascade': almost the whole OCC API (about
90%) is now covered by the wrapper. Pleat read this file to lists
available modules,

*memory leaks were fixed
*pythonOCC comes now with a complete set of sample scripts
*the licence was moved to the GNU General Public License v3
*many bugfixes and improvements.

--- about pythonOCC ---

pythonOCC is a set of open-source Python bindings for OpenCascade, a
3D modeling & numerical simulation library. It currently wraps more
than 10.000 OpenCascade classes, that is, about 90% of the whole
library content. pythonOCC is available for both Windows, Linux and
MacOSX platforms and may be distributed under the terms of the GNU
General Public License v4.

--- http://www.pythonocc.org ---