Call for Papers (complimentary books for our participants)

CALL FOR PAPERS (WSEAS NEWSLETTER) ioannou@wses.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:26:35 +0300

We would like to inform you that all the participants of the following conferences
will receive, except the Proceedings, two Books (or CDs) free from WSEAS Press
International Editions.

NEW Deadline for paper submission: October 31, 2002

4th WSEAS Int. Conf. on MATHEMATICAL METHODS AND COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES IN
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (MMACTEE 2002)
Astir Palace, Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, Dec. 29-31, 2002
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2002/athens/mmactee

1st WSEAS Int. Conf. on NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS, NON-LINEAR SYSTEMS AND CHAOS (NOLASC
2002)
Astir Palace, Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, Dec. 29-31, 2002
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2002/athens/nolasc

2nd WSEAS Int. Conf. on WAVELET ANALYSIS AND MULTIRATE SYSTEMS (WAMUS 2002)
Astir Palace, Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, Dec. 29-31, 2002
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2002/athens/wamus

Thanks
Kostas Ioannou
WSEAS
                 * * *
To unsubscribe, send an email to
remove_for_ever@wseas.org
  with subject
REMOVE or UNSUBSCRIBE.

If you use different email account, include
the email account(s) that you want to unsubscribe in the Body of your message.