ANN: New Project -- Source 2 Binary

Rakis rakis@gmpexpress.net
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:46:54 -0400

I'd like to announce the kickoff of a new project aimed at simplifying the
software build environment currently provided by Make and Autoconf.

Name:    Source 2 Binary (S2B)
License:  GPL

At this point, the project consists of an idea and a proof-of-concept
prototype. I'm looking for some fellow pythonians to take a look at
the project, maybe get some discussion going, and tell me whether
or not they think this project is worth pursuing. So if you have the
time and interest, take a look and tell me what you think (preferably
on the project's Open Discussion Forum).

    -- Rakis
        rakis attt gmpexpress dottt net

<P><A HREF="http://s2b.sourceforge.net">Source 2 Binary
</A> - Simplified software build environment. (3-July-02)