ViewCVS 0.9.2 released

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:09:23 -0800

I've just released ViewCVS 0.9.2. More information is available at:

    http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/

This release corrects one serious bug, plus one other bug:

    - if a diff between two revisions had no changes, then the page
      generation would go into an infinite loop, displaying "no changes".
    - if a diff is being performed against a file in the Attic, we sometimes
      need to issue a redirect; the URL for that redirect has been fixed.

Users of the 0.9 and 0.9.1 releases are strongly encouraged to upgrade to
the new 0.9.2 release.

Any comments, questions, concerns, or other suggestions can be sent to the
ViewCVS Users mailing list at: viewcvs@lyra.org

Cheers,
-g

--