[Module] pysync 0.6

Donovan Baarda abo@minkirri.apana.org.au
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:24:34 -0500 (EST)

                               pysync 0.6
                               ----------

A Python implementation of the rsync algorithm

This is a demonstration implementation of the rsync algorithm in Python.
It is not fast and is not optimised. The primary aim is to provide a
simple example implementation of the algorithm for reference, so code
clarity is more important than performance. Ideas have been liberaly
taken from libhsync, xdelta and rsync.

This was announced on Freshmeat some time ago, but not on Parnassus (it
was down at the time). There is a new version pending with significant
improvements, but I thought I'd belatedly announce this version in case
people were interested.

  Download:  ftp://minkirri.apana.org.au/pub/python/pysync-0.6.tar.bz2

   License:  GPL

  Categories:  Encryption/Encoding

Donovan Baarda (abo@minkirri.apana.org.au)
http://sourceforge.net/users/abo/

--
Python implementation of the rsync algorithm