[pytest-dev] Releases

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Sep 7 10:15:52 CEST 2015

Hi Florian, all,

i am finally getting back into coding/project work again.
FWIW i think we should get 2.8 out the door ASAP.  Before
i can help much with it i need to get new devpi releases out
and i am not sure at the moment how much work that is.

If anyone can point me to where my feedback/work for pytest-2.8
would be most needed, i'd be grateful. (still catching up with
my mail box after >4 weeks offtime and that will take some whiles ...)

cheers,
holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu