[py-dev] pytest documents with Japanese translation

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Jun 6 14:11:13 CEST 2012

Hi Tetsuya,

accepted it, many thanks!

I created an issue for some futher neccessary work:

https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pytest/issue/155/bring-japanese-translation-online-reorg

which i hope to tackle soon.

On a sidenote, I am also thinking about packaging docs separately now that
they grow larger (and maybe even tests at some point). But that can come
later.

best,
holger