[py-dev] happy new year / testing resources

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sat Jan 2 17:42:54 CET 2010

Hi all,

i hope you all had a good entry into 2010, happy new decade! :)

The last days i have been on and off working towards a 1.2
release.  One of the new bits is direct xml/junit reporting.
In fact i have been playing with Hudson as a build integration
server, am quite happy so far. In case you'd like to see
here is some preliminiary access: http://mer1.ath.cx:8080
will put it somewhere more public soon.

One thing i'd like to have is some more Boxes to play with :)
So if you can provide some virtual environment even only during
certain times, please contact me.  Personally, I use VirtualBox
(after having used lots of XEN and a bit of KVM) and am quite
happy with it, very easy to get going.  Connecting to the hudson
master can be done in a "PULL" fashion and due to the virtualization
is rather safe.

cheers,