[py-dev] pytest-cov

meme dough memedough at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:45:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I decided not to wait for coverage source option to be released.  I
will release again when it is available.

pytest-cov now has slimmer command line interface which is pleasant
when doing py.test -h

It should measure sub processes out of the box (provided I got the pth
file installed in the correct location, works with what I have
available for testing).  It will do the sub processes for distributed
testing too.

I will be putting it through it's paces in more depth.

A doc update on the site would probably be good.

Give it a try if anyone interested and let me know how it goes.

:)