[PyLadies-BLR] Introduction to Python Programming Workshop - April 30, 2016 Bangalore

PyLadies-BLR pyladies-blr at python.org
Mon Apr 11 12:33:11 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Pyladies Bangalore chapter is conducting “Introduction to Python
Programming Workshop” at Center for Internet and Society, located at No.
194, Second 'C' Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560071, Karnataka,
India on April 30th, 2016[1].

The rules are as follows:
1.       Please RSVP for the event so that I can keep a tab on the number
of people coming to the event.

2.       This is women friendly community. No slang, no mischievous, sexist
remarks are allowed. Please review the Pyladies Bangalore Code of Conduct
[2].

3.       If you are man wanting to participate in the workshop, please
bring a female companion who has a need to learn python. Preference will be
given to women first.

4.       If you want to help organize the event, please contact me offline
to know more on what can be done.

5.       Anything else, email me, call me on my phone. My phone number is
available at the bottom of this email.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PyLadies-Foundation/events/230293532/

[2]
http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-PyLadies-Foundation/pages/Pyladies_Bangalore_Code_of_Conduct/