[pydotorg-www] Expired events on https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining/Events

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:43:07 EDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Chuck Siu <chuck at academyx.com> wrote:
> While adding our event to https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining/Events
> , I noticed that there are a lot of expired events on the page.  Is it okay
> for me to delete them so that users will only be presented with upcoming
> events?

Cc'ing the list in. I'm not entirely sure; some of them quite probably
recur periodically, and the links will continue to be good. In theory,
they should just quietly fall to the bottom of the page. But if some
of them have dead links, then yes, I'd say they can be removed.

But someone else will know better than I do.

ChrisA