[Pydotorg-redesign] Tweaking the top page

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Jul 12 18:38:57 EDT 2003

    amk> We could change the colour scheme to match the all-blue palette
    amk> we're used to for python.org (or maybe everyone's sick of blue?).

If you want to retain the little "python" graphics in the upper left hand
corner you'll need to contact Just van Rossum to see how hard it would be
for him to generate a new set with a different background color.  I believe
he created all those images.  There are over 60 in

    http://www.python.org/pics/

which get randomly rotated through that position.  Look for
"PyBannerNNN.gif".

Skip