[Pydotorg-redesign] Tweaking the top page

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sat Jul 12 17:33:22 EDT 2003

I should point out I can take no credit for the design, which a
professional designer is doing for me in return for the last seven
years' assistance with his Unix education plus two SPARCstation LCs I
donated to his hardware collection.

We could probably adapt this fairly readily to Python, though: Dave has
specifically designed it to be fairly readily parameterisable.

Also good to know it's going to work for Holden Web: that's exactly the
impression I want to convey. Thanks for the input.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/