[PyAR2] PyArkansas Update

Wayne srilyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:36:37 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com>wrote:

> <snip>
> *Promotion*
> Bob Fahr is going to build the poster.  We need others to contact local
> media (Newspaper, TV, Radio, Living Local, etc.) to get the word out and get
> us some coverage.  We also need to get invites out to Arkansas High Schools
> and Colleges/Universities.

When we get the poster I can put some up around UCA and put something up on
SCTV. If we don't have a list I would be willing to compile a list of
radio/newspaper contact info (and contact said places). I bet we could get a
spokesperson on 94.9 Tom FM as the ordinary listener of the week if they're
still doing that. I think Greg would be the best candidate for that ;)

> *Web*
> Nathan Davis will keep our web (wiki) up to date.

I think that would be a good place to store contact info for media folks.

-Wayne