[PSF-Community] 2020/21 Python Software Foundation Board Election Timeline

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Sun May 31 20:36:03 EDT 2020

Hello PSF members!

This is an update to the PSF Board Election timeline: There was an error in
the nomination phase deadline. Because of that, we have extended the
deadline through June 3 AoE. Nominations can be submitted via
https://www.python.org/nominations/elections/.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

If folks have any questions about this or the upcoming vote itself, don't
hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,

Ewa

*As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and
donations to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Impact
Report for more details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/
<https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/>*
*Please contribute to PSF; we can't continue our work without your
support! https://www.python.org/psf/donations/