[PSF-Community] Python Calendar Team - Volunteers needed

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Mon Jan 20 11:16:22 EST 2020

Hello PSF members!

*The Python Calendar Team needs help. *

A description of what the group does is available on their wiki:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar. This also includes
instructions on how to submit events to the group for those that need it :)

The group is in need of volunteers that can actively check in on requests
weekly. If you have an hour a week to dedicate (sometimes less is needed!),
please email events at python.org.

Have a great week!

Thank you,

Ewa

*As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and
donations to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Impact
Report for more details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/
<https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/>*
*Please contribute to PSF; we can't continue our work without your
support! https://www.python.org/psf/donations/
<https://www.python.org/psf/donations/>*