[PSF-Community] Opening MicroPython on the BBC micro:bit

Matt Rasband matt.rasband at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:27:04 EDT 2015

Nicholas,

My company works with educators across the USA (we are based in Utah) along similar lines, we may be able to help garner some interest. Our platform is for data science and other STEM initiatives. https://ardusat.com I could see this really complementing the data science as kids gather the data and need a good way to analyze it.

If we align with what you're looking for, I can talk to our president about it more. Feel free to ping me directly!

Awesome work, thanks for sharing the announcement! I'm really excited to see the impact.

-Matt
matt.rasband at gmail.com
matt at ardusat.com