[portland] Meeting, Tomorrow! (Tues, Oct 9th, 7pm, CubeSpace)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 8 18:55:37 CEST 2007

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, kirby urner wrote:

> Please feel free to reply to the group if you'd like to share this
> thread with more eyes.

   Thanks, Kirby, I will.

> Sort of depends if you're committed to all open source solutions.

   We run only linux, and I'd like this to be a stand-alone application.
We'll be running the application for clients; it's one of those where the
input data must be correct or: GIGO. And, if the model doesn't produce
proper results, we'll be blamed rather than those who did not enter valid
data.

   I know that there are a couple of wxPython modules for printing, but they
are complicated and generate mail list threads as folks work to understand
them. I thought that ReportLab might be easier.

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)