[Overload-sig] where does everything sit?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Jul 29 16:35:13 EDT 2016

On Jul 27, 2016, at 01:54 AM, Brett Cannon wrote:

>So if we're waiting for MM3 to try out then I guess we're waiting to hear
>from Stephen since he was initially pushing that part of the process?

In the meantime, I'm CC'ing Mark Sapiro who can provide more detail on the
operational aspects of Mailman 3 on python.org infrastructure.

From a project perspective, as I mentioned previously, our big hangup right
now is migrating away from Mozilla's soon to be decommissioned Persona
project, to django-social-auth.  My understanding is that branches are in
progress there (it's one of the big blockers for MM3.1).

Cheers,
-Barry