[omaha] Possible Subject for Future Meeting?

Burch Kealey bkealey at unomaha.edu
Sun Nov 26 19:13:51 EST 2017

I teach on Tuesday nights in the fall - so I have a better chance of attending a meeting in the spring.  I don't know if this is too lame I suspect it is but would like to throw out that I started using the email library in Python to first, monitor one of our data servers for anomalous data - create an email with the data in a csv file and send it out to folks who then investigate the anomalies.  Corrections are made (as needed) then they reply to the email so another bit of code periodically runs and checks our inbox and after validating the sender and the attachments moves the result file to our production system as verified.

I would be happy to describe and illustrate this process if their is interest.

Burch