[omaha] Fw: Completely KIDS

Burch Kealey bkealey at unomaha.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:30:59 EDT 2016

Feel free to directly contact Ann

Ann I shared this with the Omaha Python User's Group. I scanned the GWC website to see if men were allowed to participate/support/facilitate and didn't see anything against it but the only pictures I saw were of women and girls.  There are a few women involved in the group.

You might pipe back with how gender is considered.  I hope that did not come out in a clumsy manner.