[omaha] Hack Omaha

Matt Wynn matt.wynn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:16:44 CEST 2012

Hey folks,

We're doing another Hack Omaha in a few weeks, and I want to make sure you
guys know about it. Last time there was a sad dearth of Pythonistas, and I
think you all would have a great time.

We've made a few changes: It's cheaper, it's shorter, and it comes with
beer. The big idea is to make government information useful, and more
importantly to help make the case that if government were required to make
data public, the ends would be worthwhile.

I feel a ramble coming on, so I'll cut it short. Head to
www.hackomaha.comto learn mroe or sign up at
www.eventbrite.hackomaha.com. I can also ansrew any questions.

Hope to see some of you there.

-Matt