[Numpy-discussion] Fwd: [NumFOCUS Projects] NumFOCUS Summit Registration

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 01:54:55 EDT 2018

Hi all,

In September the NumFOCUS Summit for 2018 will be held in New York. NumPy
can send one representative (or a couple, but costs are only covered for
one person). We opened this opportunity up to members of the Steering
Council first, however it doesn't look like anyone is in the position to
attend. Therefore we'd now like to ask if anyone else would like to attend.

Rules of the game: you do need a strong affiliation with the project (e.g.
you have commit right, have been contributing for a while, have been hired
to work on NumPy, etc.); in case multiple people are interested then the
NumPy Steering Council will make a decision.

If you're interested, please reply here or off-list.

Cheers,
Ralf