[Numpy-discussion] Interactive Shell/Editor/Workspace(variables)View/Plots

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 8 16:34:39 EDT 2009

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> You might take a look at EPDLab as well.   Thanks to Gael Varoquaux, It
> integrates IPython into an Envisage application and has a crude
> name-space browser

I was wondering when you guys would get around to making one of those.

Nice start, the iPython shell is nice, though the editor needs a lot of
features -- I wonder if you could integrate an existing wxPython editor:

Editra
Peppy
SPE
PyPE

And get full featured editor that way.

Winpdb would be nice, too....

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov