numpy, matplotlib, scipy

Kenny Ortmann kortmann at ideaworks.com
Tue Nov 14 18:48:47 EST 2006

I am sorry if this has come up before, I've found some stuff on it but just
want to be clear.
What are the latest versions of numpy matplotlib and scipy that work
together.
I have seen that numpy 1.0rc2 works with the latest scipy until 0.5.2 comes
out.
now with numpy and matplotlib?  I saw that matplotlib 87.5 works with i
think the 1.0rc2 also, but i read that mpl was going to release right after
numpy 1.0 was released so that they would be compatible.
I am just trying to upgrade these packages before I create an executable of
the program I am working on, and I am running into problems with
"from matplotlib._ns_nxutils import *
   ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to imort"

-Kenny