[PyDelhi] PyDelhi + ILuGD Developer Sprint

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:08:43 EST 2018

Hello folks,

This Diwali week, *PyDelhi* and *ILuGD* are collaborating together to bring
an awesome session of developer sprints being organized on the 10th of
October 2018 at Broctagon solutions. We are going to have project mentors
from Coala, PyDelhi, LinuxChix, ILuGD and many more to help you contribute
to exciting learning projects.

Along with this if you like to help our community grow and learn a few
things in the process. Come to join us for the volunteer session we
organized where we will be making teams for next year. We would love to
have a chat with all of you.

*Address* - 6th Floor, Tower A, Green Boulevard, B Block Sector 62, Noida,
New Delhi
*Nearest Metro Station* - Wave Noida City Center (Blue Line)
*RSVP - *https://www.meetup.com/pydelhi/events/tcpblqyxpbnb/

But wait, this time we are doing something even more *special*. People
contributing to the projects are set to win some awesome prizes and swag by
Google Open Source. Come for the meetup, bring your friends along and step
into the world of Open-Source.

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
vipulgupta2048