[PyDelhi] Hackercamp'18 A two day event on 17th and 18th Nov.

Rahul Gaur rahul.nbg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 08:45:13 EDT 2018

Hello Folks,

I am Rahul Gaur, Technology Lead, Innovaccer - the leading healthcare data
platform company recognised by Forbes, Gartner, Tech Crunch, WSJ, among
others.

We are hosting the 2nd edition of NCR's biggest hackathon, Hackercamp’18
and are expecting 350+ participants from top-tier colleges and companies
like Microsoft, Adobe, Samsung, among others. Winners can grab incubation
opportunities & prizes worth Rs. 2 Lakhs.

I would like to extend the invite to everyone here in PyDelhi community, it
would be great if you can join us for the event on 17-18th November, or if
you know anyone who would be interested in the event, please forward this
invite.

Registrations would be closing soon.

Click here to register <https://innovaccer.com/hackercamp-18/register>.

*Venue*: