[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Wed Oct 7 19:05:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

Sorry, was not quite clear enough: I realise that Pycon India is not an
open-source conference, so it might not qualify for free, but the cost will
still be much lower than any other equivalent location in Delhi.

For example, Drupal conferences have been held there, and those were even
less about open source than Pycon India.

Regards,
Gora