[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Wed Oct 7 18:57:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Not to be a wet blanket, but can we first do a successful 2-day event, with
say a few hundred people, before we jump into Pycon India? Maybe I have
missed things, but what is the biggest event that PyDelhi has organised? A
conference of 1000-1200 people is no joke.

Assuming that Pycon India is happening in Delhi, I would also seriously
look at JNU. Their new conference facilities are excellent, and for an
open-source conference either free, or at minimal cost. Accommodation for
some speakers might also be possible, but that would have to be arranged
through Prof. Lynn.

Regards,
Gora