[PyDelhi] [Ncr-Python.in] Video Upload related help

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:52:51 CEST 2015

Thanks everyone for clarification on the term 'media kit'. There is always
something to learn. :)

> To create a gallery of certain high resolution photos of logos and
> banners that can be used in various locations like videos, social
> media posts or other places like blog post etc.

Right now, we have simple logo kit along with a banner that we use as
Facebook/twitter/meetup. Let's go with it and we improve as we go.

So, coming back topic:

For video: let's go with intro as static fade-in logo and exist with
fade-out
"https://pydelhi.org" link.

If this works for (asking Vinay), please someone help creating it (falls
back to
me who will create it).

cheers,

​--​