[PyDelhi] [Ncr-Python.in] Video Upload related help

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:45:20 CEST 2015

Hey sorry guys i think i used a very generic term while saying "media
kit sort of thing" about what was required.
All i wanted was to say was :

To create a gallery of certain high resolution photos of logos and
banners that can be used in various locations like videos, social
media posts or other places like blog post etc.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vaidik at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO I think we are going way too deep into these things very early on. Lets
> just get going with our events. We can do branding much later. I remember
> seeing some conference actually use Sphinx for making their conference
> website - I think it was PyCon APAC.
>
> Vaidik Kapoor
> vaidikkapoor.info
>
> On 22 June 2015 at 16:00, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Saurabh Kumar <thes.kumar at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> @satya/@vinay - if I understand properly, is it same as preparing a
>>> "branding guidelines for pycon"?.
>>> If yes, then we are one the same page. And in this thread, we are looking
>>> for creating it in context of
>>> videos we publish.
>>

>> branding is different term. When we say media kit , its docket with bunch
>> of information which follows the media guidelines , its more of a byte for
>> the media to publish or talk about you or to understand and come with
>> questions when a media brief happens .
>>
>> just read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_kit
>>
>> -Satya
>> Satyaakam.net | fossevents.in |