[Moin-user] SeeSaw macro future

Jim Wight jkwight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:46:22 EST 2013

Anyone interested in taking over development/maintenance of my SeeSaw macro?

I retired over 3 years ago, and although I kept up my interest in SeeSaw
for a while - I produced another release and worked on correcting some
deficiencies with it - my enthusiasm has been dwindling for some time. I
used to religiously check SeeSaw against new releases of MoinMoin and
jQuery but I've allowed several to slip past lately.

Further, as my ex-work login that I used for development and maintaining
the demonstration site seesaw.ncl.ac.uk is up for renewal at the end of
this month, and as the conditions for continuation are more stringent this
time, I've decided not to bother trying to make a case and am going to
allow it to lapse. That site will be withdrawn at the same time.

Therefore, I won't be working on SeeSaw any more and would welcome someone
taking it over. I will, of course, be happy to help whoever that might be
to understand it.

Jim