[Moin-user] Migration from 1.2.1 to 1.5.9

Miguel Da Silva - Centro de Matemática mdasilva at cmat.edu.uy
Tue Apr 22 23:56:15 EDT 2008

Suresh Krishna escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> We are using the MoinMoin for internal department wiki. Unfortunately
> this was never upgraded from 1.2.1 version from 2004. Now the honor is
> on me to upgrade this to 1.5.9. <http://1.5.9.> I have been looking at
> the documents (i looked into the CHANGES and README.migration), but i
> could not get a straight forward solution to this.
>
> Are there any sequence of steps to migrate this. Or is there any script
> support ? Currently i am scratching my head and any kind of help is
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna

> Use priority code J8TL2D2.

Hi there... I don't know what Linux flavor you're using. I did a
migration like yours in a Debian system. This distribution brought a
README file with a good information on that.

By the other hand, I saw a friend of mine migrating a 1.2.x moinmoin
wiki to 1.5.x in a Solaris system (everything went fine).

You could check this link:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/MigrationIssues

Good luck.
--