[Moin-user] Migration from 1.2.1 to 1.5.9

Suresh Krishna suresh.madhuvarsu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:06:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are using the MoinMoin for internal department wiki. Unfortunately this
was never upgraded from 1.2.1 version from 2004. Now the honor is on me to
upgrade this to 1.5.9. I have been looking at the documents (i looked into
the CHANGES and README.migration), but i could not get a straight forward
solution to this.

Are there any sequence of steps to migrate this. Or is there any script
support ? Currently i am scratching my head and any kind of help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Krishna