[Moin-user] wikifarm and cookie_domain

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Wed Feb 14 12:38:42 EST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:46:31 +0100, Ralf Gross wrote:

>I tried different settings of cookie_domain and cookie_path, but
>couldn't find a solution so that a user stays logged in to all wikis,
>even if only the host name part stays the same.

I doubt you'll solve that without a little code.

Add a dict to the config that maps domains used by the users to canonical form (that
used in cookie_domain).

Find the function that sets the cookie, then replace the canonical domain path in the
cookie with the current values from the Host header, AFTER you checked that the host
header domain is in your config dict and thus valid.

Ciao, Jürgen