[Moin-user] Error accessing page after moving to new server

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Mon Apr 23 15:54:31 EDT 2007

Sorry, did'nt send out system spec before:

Here is what I am running:

Release 1.5.7
Revision release
Python version 2.3.5 (#1, Jul 25 2006, 00:38:48)
[GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5363)]
Python installed to /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.3
PyXML is NOT installed

Thanks.

Yusuf